JAGDAMBA E : Introduction
Since Nepal is located in Earthquake prone Zone, to address this concern in the safety of construction, after a exhaustive research and with over 20 years of experience in manufacturing high quality Steel Rebars, Jagdamba Steel presents Jagdamba E Steel Rebar. Jagdamba E is a Fe 500 Grade Earthquake Resistant Steel Rebar. It is the first and only of its kind of superior Steel Rebar available in Nepal and specially made for applications in earthquake resistant constructions. Jagdamba E Rebars conforms to Fe-500 Grade quality as per Nepal Bureau of Standards and Metrology, NS:191 Certification and Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), ISI Certification IS:1786:2008 and New Zealand Standards.
Jadgamba E is highly recommended for applications in earthquake resistant constructions, be it home, commercial building or infrastructure projects. Since Nepal is highly prone to seismic risks, application of Jagdamba E Steel Rebar can help minimize the risks like damage to the RCC structures and thereby help save lives in case of an Earthquake due to its resistant features.
Features of JAGDAMBA E
Jagdamba E is manufactured from prime billets in state-of-the-art completely automated modern plant. The Rebars are Thermo Mechanically Treated (TMT), to offer better strength in addition to better ductility to make it resistant to seismic conditions. Additionally Jagdamba E comes with the expertise in product innovation from Jagdamba Steels Pvt. Ltd, pioneer and No1 Steel manufacturing inNepal.
Superior Raw Material
Superior Fatigue Strength
Better Ductility, Earthquake Resistant
Jagdamba E compared to other normal Steel Rebars available in Nepal comes with better ductility. Better ductility means better elongation in case of stress conditions, like in case of an earthquake, there by offering better stability to the structure and resistance to the damage.
Jagdamba E offers 20% more elongation compared to other normal Steel Rebars. The strength and ductility of Jagdamba E Rebars exceed the minimum level specified by NS, IS and other International Standards.
Superior RIB Pattern
Jagdamba E Rebars have a low carbon content which gives it superior weldability in case required. Also, no pre warming and post welding is required in case of manual arc welding. The Rebar can be butt welded and as well lap welded.
Quality Consistency & Assurance
The raw material billets and Rebars manufactured undergo stringent chemical and physical testing at the state of the art completely computerized labs. This ensures instant results and faster intervention in the quality control process and enhanced reliability.
Quality Advantage with JAGDAMBA E
- Prime Billets imported from world renowned companies used as raw material in manufacturing of all range of Steel
- Automated, Streamlined and Controlled manufacturing process to ensure highest quality standards of all the product
- Automated and stringent physical and chemical quality testing of rawmaterials in during Pre-Production, of Products during Production and Post completion of
- Computerized Physical and Chemical Test Labs to ensure faster and accurate results, reducing any chances of human and manual
- Computerized weighing and tamper proof labeling system to ensure right weight and quantity in eachset/bundle.
- Computerized delivery processing system forfaster, efficient and timely
- Easy availability through more than 1,500 retail outlets across
- All products manufactured to stringent NS and IS Standards. Steel Rebars in Fe500 and 500D grades certified for quality by NS191 and BIS IS: 1786:2008 Certification. GI Wires certified by NS 161 quality certification.